I'm eager to get going on 2013 and thought I'd let you all know what's currently on the agenda.
It feels like it's going to be a bumper year for me and I can't remember being this excited for a year to be over than I am with 2012 so I can get started on 2013. So, what's in store next year:
1. I've been putting together a little puzzle game in my spare time which I'll be releasing around February on both iOS and Android. It's been an idea on paper since around 2008 so it's nice to bring it to fruition.
2. In January I'm also starting a top secret app game project for a large UK charity. It's a big development job that won't see a release until around the middle of 2013, but I'm raring to go. I can't really say much more about it at the moment, and I'm not sure what I'll be allowed to say during development either yet. It will be for iOS and Android.
3. In March and April I'll be spending some time painting a piano for an exhibition in Macclesfield in June for the Barnaby Festival 2013. Yes, you read that right, a piano. It's for the Marburae Gallery and I applied a few weeks ago. Earlier this week I got confirmation that I'd been accepted, which is fantastic news. I'll hopefully be allowed to post work in progress pictures here on the site.
4. Looshkin! Yes, we're getting back into development on that in 2013 as well, as time permits. Both myself and Jamie Smart have been incredibly busy this year but we're hoping to set aside some time regularly to work on it and, with any luck, try to actually get it released in 2013 as well.
5. Something super secret involving my childrens poetry and television. It's all a bit nebulous and unconfirmed at the moment but it's exciting to say the least. Not much more to add to that at the moment. In fact, I've probably said too much.
So there you have it, I'm chock full for at least the first half of 2013. It's looking like a busy year for me, and I can't wait to get started. All that's left for me to say now is a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you.